Tuesday, September 13, 2005

She's Everything I'm Not

That’s just it. She’s everything I’m not. She’s my other half. Without her I’m not whole. The thing about meeting your other half is, you’re walking around. You think you are happy. You think that you are whole. Then you realize you ain’t shit without her. Then you can’t go back to being a half ‘cause now you know what it’s like to be a whole.

I was wrong. I’ve been wrong for a long time. Ever since I forgot that you’re my better half. You‘re everything I’m not. Without you I’m not whole. Before I met you I thought I was all that. And then you came into my life and I realized that I wasn’t all that. I wasn’t even half of that. I might have been a quarter of that. But then you left me. And baby I remembered how it felt to be without you. Let me tell you something. I ain’t shit without you. And I forgot about that. And I’m sorry.

Baby marry me...

Make me whole again...

No comments: