Monday, September 12, 2005

What A Day

I'm so tired today. So very tired. This job is just killing me. So many target -in my calculation- will be missed. Althoug I've work so very hard to get them done. To deliver those material on site on time. There are so many variables that will assure my job to be done. And it's just like the circle of demon. (Sory I don't know what is lingkaran setan in English. I've asked Gary but he doesn't understand either)

Those transporters...uughhh. I just don't understand why those schedules are so ucertain. So many uncertainty in my jobs. Start from the suppliers, transporters, shipping schedules, air freight, missing materials, subconts......eewwww....May be they lied to me. I understand how complicated thier job is. But at least they could told me so I can do what I should do to get all problems solved. I am affraid they do not tell me the truth, so I cannot figure it out.

I got cough today. Gary always look strangely to me when I cough. And now every body in my office get those viruses...hahaha. Anyway I'm not the one who responsible for this virus delivery issue. I got this from Anda. He's the one who start all this virus issue. Anda! c'mon show up.

My friend in Malang got problem. I don't know whether with her boy or anything elses. She hasn't contacted me already. I hope everything is doin fun,doin good and getting better. A few days a go, I contacted her and she sounded different. All of sudden she sounded just like her sister. She was comin home so late that night. Girl....give me a news okay?

Septmber targets must be achieved. C'mon you can do it Beny. Be extraordinary! Get those materials on site now. Do whatever it takes.

No comments: